maandag 13 februari 2012

Sweet

Sometimes songs can remind you of certain moments....sometimes songs give you a certain feeling...

I have allways loved the song "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd, don't ask me why, I don't have memories that contain this song, just gives me a romantic feeling...

A few years back there was a movie with Reese Witherspoon and handsome Josh Lucas about a girl who has to go back to Alabama to devorce her childhood love but they fall in love again. At the villagefestival the band Jewel plays "Sweet Home Alabama" ...my romantic heart allmost jumped out of my body....yes I know...sentimental...pppff
I would have loved being at that villagefestival...dancing...

After seeing this film again together with my Dad and Irene I had a memory to go with it, my Dad saying Earl&Pearl Smooter (parents in de film) over and over again made me laugh so hard and long...I'm smiling now....

Back to today, the reason I have seen Southern Train perform 3 times in only 5 weeks is not only because the guys are very good and lovable but they play "Sweet Home Alabama" !!!

Okay, it's not at a villagefestival but the feeling is there, my heart jumps everytime they play.
So rock on Southern Train, your no.1 fan will come aboard your train when she can !
www.southerntrain.nl

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten